Saturday, March 12, 2016

Trust

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.....but as for me, I trust in you" Psalm 55:22-23

This verse has been in my heart all week and today showed up in the one year bible reading plan. 
A total God wink. 

The theme of my life right now is waiting. There are so many things about the future that I don't know how will play out. The Lord has revealed a lot in my heart that I needed to be aware and change. I've been in battle in my mind with so many things....
But I can feel my faith growing stronger and for that I am so grateful. Adoption has been the hardest thing I've walked through. It's so beautiful, but so hard. 
God's power is tangible and I am learning to walk in the holy spirit like never before.
 Lord, I trust in you. 

This week we had some unexpected generous donations days after sending Lifeline our biggest payment yet. We cannot tell you how grateful and encouraged we are by the people the Lord has put into our lives. We are so humbled by your love for our family. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Today, we received our immigration fingerprint appointment notice!
Our i800a was overnighted on February 22. So, so, so grateful! 
 It was such an unexpected gift. I had already accepted that it wouldn't arrive until next week. 

This means I can now send in our medical expedite request. PLEASE join with us in praying that it is granted. That the request reaches Brenda, I've been told she's the nicest officer, and that he heart is stirred. We are trusting that if it is not granted, that the Lord will continue to sustain Paxton and keep his organs free of iron overload. But this momma and daddy are doing everything in their power to bring our son home as soon as possible to get him healthy! 

You can also pray that our i800a (this includes the about fingerprints) is approved fast! There are several families who have been waiting over a month to get approval. Once we are approved, Lifeline can send our dossier (all of our paperwork thus far) to Ch*na. This is a huge step! We will be traveling to Birmingham sometime this week to complete our fingerprints. 

Thank you Lord for answered prayers and for always providing for your children. 

Thank you for following our journey. We love you and covet your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment